City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jake steals...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotchy

Splotchy

Jake steals... Empty
PostSubject: Jake steals...   Jake steals... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:32 pm

Ooc: ok, Roxy and chance are with the others it noticing he is gone untill I say so, k?

Ic: Jake crouched in front of a assesory store in the mall some what near the ally they lived in.When a costumer left, leavening the door open long enough to let jake slip in. It was a massive store, with rows of assesorys. Jake came here for his family, knowing that his mother loved havering bows in her fur. And a little some thing for his sister too. jake entered the section with necklaces and bracelets.A punk bracelet stood out to him. He took one large on and small ove from the bottom of the pile with his teeth and slipped them on, these where for him.A rumble came from the pile, it fell over and Jake bearly leaped out of the way and in to the bow isle next to it, there he picked out a white bow for his mother and a black one for his sister.A human rushed to the other isle to clean up the pile.Jake hid behind a box of pins when the human passed down the isle.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

Jake steals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake steals...   Jake steals... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:26 am

ooc: Mind if I join in at the store???

IC: Amber and her owners entered the store. When Amber saw the toy section her stub tail started to wag and she barked happily. She ran over to the toy section as fast as her short puppy legs could take her, which wasn't very fast so her owners just walked beside her cause she was still on a leash. She grabbed a squeaky bone of the self and started to chew on it. When it squeaked she leapt back in surprise. She barked her weak puppy bark a couple of times before returning to chewing. The leashed tugged her a little show she followed her owners. They tied the leash around a pole in the bow section before walking into two different rooms ( the restroom ). Amber was left tied up there, she just chewed and chewed on her new toy. Suddenly a scent of another dog stuffed her nose. She looked around wondering where the dog is.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Jake steals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake steals...   Jake steals... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:37 pm

ooc: sure :/

ic: Jake lifted the bow and trudged to the toy isle and stuck on the bow, the weight was heavy but it was going to be worth it.He looked up, a stack of boxes with a bone on the top caught Jake's eyes. it will be worth it... he told himself. The leaped up to the boxes and knocked them down with a loud crash. "crap!" Jake yelped and grabbed the bone and dashed to the collar section and in to a bin and covered him self with 1 dollar tennis balls until the heat died down.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

Jake steals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake steals...   Jake steals... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:43 pm

Amber looked around hearing the crash. She smelt the air trying to pick up a scent. She was a hunting dog so it didn't take long. Her leash was long so she could look into the isles beside her. She looked into an isle to she a tennis ball box moving. She barked, which sounded like squeak from her age. When the box didn't move she grabbed her chew toy and lied down watching the box. Each time she bit the toy an ear tingling squeak sounded.
Back to top Go down
Jellybean (pepper)

Jellybean (pepper)

Jake steals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake steals...   Jake steals... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:45 pm

Sparky walked in the store and saw Amber his eyes grew wide "please don't hurt me.Please don't hurt me."
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Jake steals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake steals...   Jake steals... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:14 pm

Jake bounced out after a little bit and dashed out of the store in fear of people going to see him. He carried the items to the ally and dropped them under the dumpster, the bow,the bone, but he left on the punk bracelets for him self, it made him look cooler.

ooc: and...chance and the others come in ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jellybean (pepper)

Jellybean (pepper)

Jake steals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake steals...   Jake steals... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:07 pm

Jellybean saw Jake "het jake watch ya got there?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

Jake steals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake steals...   Jake steals... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:33 pm

Amber cocked her head to the right, confused. " I'm a not gonna hurt you!!!" she said smiling. She barked happily. She trotted up to the dog and jumped trying to reach his muzzle. He sighed knowing he won't reach it. She just nuzzled his leg.
Back to top Go down
Jellybean (pepper)

Jellybean (pepper)

Jake steals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake steals...   Jake steals... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:53 am

"thankyou!" he barked."What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

Jake steals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake steals...   Jake steals... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:00 am

" I'm Amber!!!! You? " she said stepping back and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Jake steals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake steals...   Jake steals... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:44 am

Jake smiled and handed her the bone. "here ya go!" he barked excitedly.

Roxy came around the corner. "Jake, where did you get those?" she demanded. Her tail flicked in a demising way
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

Jake steals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake steals...   Jake steals... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:36 am

Chance padded over too, his eyes gleaming with curiosity. "They look too new to have come out of the dumpster." He muttered, narrowing his eyes in suspicion.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Those bows and bracelets are so, like, cute! I haven't seen such cute accesories like this in like, forever!" Muffin squealed happily, bouncing over to Jake. "Can I have a bow?"
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

Jake steals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake steals...   Jake steals... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:26 am

Suddenly Amber was lifted in the air by her owners. " Bye mister! " she called out to the german shepherd.

Alexandra jumped from roof to roof above the alleys. She stopped seeing dogs below her. Street dogs with nice bows and stuff like that, that can't be right. she thought to herself. She lied down in a gutter above the dogs and watched them. All the gutters near the alleys had soft blankets Alexandra had put there. She waited eagerly seeing why the pup had those things.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Jake steals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake steals...   Jake steals... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:44 pm

Jake smiled and shook off a pink sparkely bow. "here you go Muffin." he barked then turned to his mother. "why does it matter?" then nudged a white bow to her, then licked his paw and yawned.

Roxy said nothing but picked up the bow and placed it on her ear.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Jake steals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake steals...   Jake steals... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:37 am

Chance huffed in annoyance. "Jake...Tell us where you got these." He growled softly.

Muffin hopped up and down happily, the pink bow on the base of her tail like she used to have them. "Oh thank you thank you! Chance, quit being mean! He got us presents!" She yipped happily. Suddenly she stopped, tail and ears drooping. She looked at her paws. "My owner used to get bows like these for me. I really miss her..." She whimpered.

Rex gazed in awe at the bracelets Jake had gotten for himself. "Can I have one?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Jake steals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake steals...   Jake steals... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:38 am

Jake smiled and took off the 2ed bracelet that was around his paw and carried it over to his brother,"sure!" he barked excitedly then turned to his Dad, "why does it matter to you dad?" Jake asked
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Jake steals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake steals...   Jake steals... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Chance bent down and looked Jake straight in the eyes. "Jake...Did you steal these?" He growled softly.

Muffin stopped dancing, and looked over, eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Jellybean (pepper)

Jellybean (pepper)

Jake steals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake steals...   Jake steals... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:48 pm

"So mabye he stole,but he did get us stuff."
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Jake steals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake steals...   Jake steals... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:11 am

Jake looked at his father in the eyes. "What does it matter?We got the stuff."Jake growled back
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Jake steals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake steals...   Jake steals... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:34 pm

"Stop that and answer my question!" Chance snarled, annoyed by his son's sass. "You did steal these, didn't you?! Stealing is bad! We didn't raise you like this. Take this stuff off. I'm returning it to the store you got it from. What store did you get these?" He growled angrily. The fur along his back had raised a lot to show he was really angry by now.

Muffin whimpered, quickly taking off the ribbon and placing it gently on the ground. "Stolen! OH NO! I'm so used to being pampered by my old owner, but wearing stolen stuff is just icckkky!!! Get it away from me!" She cried, hiding behind the dumpster.

"Calm down Muffin. I'll get it." Chance huffed, grabbing the ribbon.

Rex growled slightly but took the bracelet off. "Why can't we just have them? They are already stolen. We aren't in trouble!" he muttered.

Chance growled, swinging around and looking him in the eye. "We may be on the streets now, but we are NOT thieves. Now I think you should stop arguing before you are in trouble too." he growled, snatching the bracelet away.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Jake steals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake steals...   Jake steals... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:58 am

Roxy Shock of her bow ans gave her son an angry look.

Jake looked to his paws in fear."I am sorry dad. I know Muffin and Mom where treated well by their owners, and I knew they sorta missed having the spoiled stuff.We live on the streets.We Should get nice things. Besides, did you see muffin's face when She got her bow?"Jake looked up at his father. "I know it is stealing.And you know how ling I have been a stray?" Jake growled."my Whole life!" Jake barked with anger. "It would be cool to have some thing nice for the first time in my life!" He howled. "But nooooo Daddy had to take our nice stuff and take it away, be cause he is too stuck up on 'family' pride." Jake huffed, his eyes burning in to his father's. "And you know our family pride?" he asked. Not waiting for an answer he continued." WE ARE A BUNCH OF STRAYS!!" Jake howled and bolted, Leaped over the dumpster and over the next fence and the sound of crash as he landed on some trash cans, He ran for the city park.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Jake steals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake steals...   Jake steals... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:44 pm

"Jake! You know that's not what I meant!" Chance howled, racing after him a few feet then stopping with a sigh. He picked up the stuff again. "He's too young to understand...I try my best to be a father, I really do, I guess I'm just not for the job." He murmured, dropping the items again. "I'm gonna...go for a walk or something..."

"Wait! You can't leave us here alone! Remember what happened last time?" Muffin whimpered pleadingly.

Chance whipped around with a growl at her, so that she shook in fear and crouched, tail between her legs. "You have Roxy. So do the pups. They never had anything from me." He growled, then stopped, looking away. "See? I'm snarling at you now, Muffin. I would never do that. I've changed." He muttered, walking away.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Jake steals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake steals...   Jake steals... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:50 pm

Roxy Took a step forward and was about to say some thing then turned Around and licked her pup's heads before climbing on to the mattress and resting her head on her paws. Not going to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Jake steals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake steals...   Jake steals... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:37 pm

Chance padded off, disappearing into the shadows.

Muffin whimpered softly and padded over to the mattress, wanting to lay down too. Rex blinked, staring after his dad with confusion. "Why is dad so dramatic?" He asked.

ooc: He'll be back...../*shot*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jake steals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake steals...   Jake steals... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jake steals...
Page 1 of 1