City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Thief in the Alleys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverWing

SilverWing

A Thief in the Alleys Empty
PostSubject: A Thief in the Alleys   A Thief in the Alleys Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:48 pm

Alexandra raced out out of the sausage store, hots dogs in her mouth. The store owner yelled at her, waving a knife int he air. She ignored him and kept running till she came to the alley she lived in. Home sweet home. she thought to herself. The alley had a big pile of card board boxes, inside the pile was a mattress, a water bowl, and an old warn out scratching post. There was a small hole where Alexandra could squeeze in at, there was a box missing right at the top of the pile. The sun light shined in through the hole right onto the mattress. Alexandra lied on the mattress and ate her hot dogs.

ooc: Anyone can join, you don't have to asked. I prefer if you join in your character saw her run off into the alley and is following her, but if you have a different thing in mind I don't care, you can use it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kodi Prime

Kodi Prime

PostSubject: Re: A Thief in the Alleys   A Thief in the Alleys Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:20 am

Kodi watched as the other dog ran into the alley, a strand of sausages hanging from her mouth almost trailing along the dirty floor by her paws. She licked her lips and went to the mouth of the alley, looking in uncertainly.
"Excuse me?" She called. She hated it when other animals came into her alley without asking first; it would be hypocritical to just waltz in there unannounced. But she was starving...
Back to top Go down
http://five-nations.forumotion.co.uk/
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: A Thief in the Alleys   A Thief in the Alleys Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:02 am

ooc: She's a cat

IC: " Hmmm? Oh hi. " she looked at the dog in wander why he was here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Thief in the Alleys   A Thief in the Alleys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Thief in the Alleys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City Animals :: Areas :: Alleys-
Jump to: