City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Girl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverWing

SilverWing

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Allison followed her owner into her new pen. Once the her rains were off and the door pen gate closed she kicked some dirt. She whipped her tail with delight. She lifted her head shoeing other horses.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:46 pm

ooc: Allison followed her owner into her new pen. Once her reigns were off and the pen door closed, she kicked some dirt. She whipped her tail with delight, lifting her head, and shoving/shooing other horses(Depending on which one you meant).

I copied it, pasted it into a new reply, then edited it into proper grammar like we need to use because that post hardly made any sense to me XD

ic: A beautiful, glossy brown horse with a black mane and tail galloped gracefully across the field nearby. She reared up, letting out a lovely, smooth whinny, before racing on. Suddenly, she spotted a pen with a horse in it! Cautiously, she began to move towards it, curiosity glinting in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:50 pm

ooc: Sorry. >.< My brain has turned to muss.

IC: Allison walked toward to horse. " Hi. " she whined. She wiped her tail in a friendly way.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:03 pm

ooc: Whipped*

Whinnied*

Horses don't whine. LOL x3

ic: The horse snorted, stopping in her tracks. "Uh..hi?" She huffed quietly.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:39 pm

ooc: Ugh. Sorry I don't know a lot about horse RP.........or horses for that matter. o3o

IC: " Hi, Im Allison. You??? " she asked with a snort.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:36 am

"Moon" The mare replied plainly. "Are you one of those race horses?" Moon asked.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:03 pm

"Of course, would be anything other than one. " she said." Are you also??? " she asked.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:36 pm

Moon shook her head. "No. I am a wild horse." She snorted. "I run free in the wind. No one to whip me or tell me what to do. Of course there is always the possibility of getting killed by a predator, but I'm too good at evading them."
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:19 pm

" Well, I love being a race horse. I don't sit around and eat grass all day. And I never get whipped by my owner because loves me. The only time I get whipped is when Im racing and another racer whips me, but then I just bump them and they never do it again. " she said, a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:28 pm

"Oh really? Well good for you I guess." Moon huffed.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:26 pm

" Oh come on. Don't huff. " she said in a deep voice jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Girl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City Animals :: Areas :: Out Skirts-
Jump to: