City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPing :P......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thresh

Thresh

RPing :P...... Empty
PostSubject: RPing :P......   RPing :P...... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:32 pm

Stream yawned, looking up at the morning sun, covered by the grey gloomy clouds.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: RPing :P......   RPing :P...... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:07 pm

Alexandra trotted along the sidewalk looking for something to do. She padded past an alley seeing a white she-cat. She started walking down that alley toward the she-cat. " Hi."
said Alexandra with a smile. She wasn't usually this friendly, but she was happy to finally find another feline in the alleys that wasn't a pet.
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: RPing :P......   RPing :P...... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:13 am

Stream turned around in fear, seeing another cat. She hissed at the cat and backed away, letting out a low, menacing growl. What did the cat want? She asked herself the question. Stream had never met a different cat before. The only friend she really ever made was a little hedgehog named 'Thresh' she met when scouring the alleys of the big houses for food. Thresh was so lucky to have rich owners... when all she had was a drunken owner living in a trailer that barely ever fed her.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: RPing :P......   RPing :P...... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:45 pm

"Woah, cool it hissy. " she said jokingly. " I aint gonna hurt you. " she said smiling. She sighed finding the first alley cat she had ever met that wasn't all girly was..... a scaredy cat. " Look. I can tell your new to the city. Ill help you, maybe a tour? Your the first alley cat Ive met since I got here. My only friend is a stray Doberman and a little terrier name Ash. I want a feline friend for once. Ill even let you stay at my place if you want. So follow me for a tour if you want, otherwise scram. " she said starting to pad away.
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: RPing :P......   RPing :P...... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:05 pm

ooc: *you're

IC: Stream crossed her eyes at the cat. "I'm not new, mouse-brain. I just don't like random cats sneaking up behind me." The cat's reply almost seemed like a hiss. "Besides, why should I go with you?"
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: RPing :P......   RPing :P...... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:21 pm

ooc: Sorry

IC: " Oh IM the mouse brain. Listen sweetie don't get on my bad side. Im just trying to help. I have no other cat friends, and I want one. And sorry about sneaking up on you. I thought you were another one of those fancy cats that come and give me crappy fashion tips. " she said rolling her eyes. She really wanted the cat to be her friend. She was soooo tired of just hanging out with canines. " Just Im having a bad day, give me a break. But if you don't then.... " she didn't finish before she started padding away. She knew she wasn't a normal cat, but she liked being not normal. She lifted her head high as she slowly padded away.
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: RPing :P......   RPing :P...... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:53 pm

Stream scowled at the cat and turned around. Didn't even tell me her name! Did she really except me to follow her as a stranger?
The she-cat snorted and walked off towards the other direction.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: RPing :P......   RPing :P...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:26 pm

She turned around. " Ill see ya around I guess. " she said with a slight smile. " By the way. Do have a place to stay??? I heard a storm is rolling in tonight. Oh and sorry to be so rude, Im Alexandra. " she said as she sat, watching the other she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: RPing :P......   RPing :P...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:39 pm

"Stream," the sleek, silver she-cat responded without hesitation as she started to pad off to that horrible, filthly trailer she calls home. With the drunken, disgusting owner who found her as a kitten when she lost her mother and all her siblings in that horrible accident, which still seems to haunt her in her dreams. A place she used to think was safe.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: RPing :P......   RPing :P...... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:49 pm

Alexandra saw in Stream's eyes that she had a lace but didnt like it. " Where do you live??? I have a nice confy home in my alley. Even got some cat nip if you like it. Fresh water, sausages, an amazingly soft mattress. If you want just say. " she said a smile on her face. She flickered her tail in a friendly mosition.
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: RPing :P......   RPing :P...... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:05 pm

Stream let out a sigh as she turned around, looking at Alexandra straight in the eyes with her blue ones. "Listen. I don't want to be mean, but I rather go with my owner who kept me safe and sleep there, where I actually feel safe." She let out a bit of a scowl. "It's cozy enough there." But the truth was, it wasn't. She didn't feel safe there, and she pretty much hated the once loving owner she has.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: RPing :P......   RPing :P...... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:42 am

" Alright, its fine I understand. Ill see ya around I guess. " she said. She turned around and started to pad away. She felt weird being nice for once to some random animal. She pledged she would never do it again. It just wasn't her. When a man with a hot dog walked by, Alexandra followed him. And was out of sight of Stream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPing :P......   RPing :P...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPing :P......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City Animals :: Areas :: Alleys-
Jump to: