City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dog in this alley!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

Dog in this alley! Empty
PostSubject: Dog in this alley!   Dog in this alley! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:18 pm

A white dog with black spots peered into the alley for a minute, then she started to walk in. She jumped at every sound, in fear that something, or someone would jump out and kill her.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

Dog in this alley! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog in this alley!   Dog in this alley! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:48 am

Prince was padding along back to the trailer park when he looked in an alley and saw a small black and white canine. The dog looked terrified. Prince slowly crept a little closer. " BOO!!!! " he yelled jumping in front of the canine.
Back to top Go down
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

Dog in this alley! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog in this alley!   Dog in this alley! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:21 am

She flinched, and tried to run behind a trash can.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

Dog in this alley! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog in this alley!   Dog in this alley! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:59 am

Prince chuckled. " Sorry. Couldn't help it. Don't worry I won't hurt you. " he said smiling at the white dog. He waged his tail happily.
Back to top Go down
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

Dog in this alley! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog in this alley!   Dog in this alley! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:51 pm

Spots peeked from behind the can, not trusting the dog.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

Dog in this alley! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog in this alley!   Dog in this alley! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:22 pm

There was something about the canine that made Prince happy. He felt like he trust the little dog, but he didn't know why. He sighed. " Ok listen, I can tell you don't trust me. But look at this. " He moved his neck in a weird way causing his police dog badge that was hidden in his coat to fall where it can be seen. " Im trust worthy, I promise. " he said with a smile. He had a weird feeling.
Back to top Go down
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

Dog in this alley! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog in this alley!   Dog in this alley! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:25 pm

Spots walked out from behind her hiding place. She had her head low, still not trusting the dog yet.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

Dog in this alley! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog in this alley!   Dog in this alley! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:32 pm

" Im Prince. You??? " he asked.
Back to top Go down
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

Dog in this alley! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog in this alley!   Dog in this alley! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:34 pm

"S.... Spots." She said a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

Dog in this alley! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog in this alley!   Dog in this alley! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:09 am

" Spots. Well it defiantly describes you. " he said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

Dog in this alley! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog in this alley!   Dog in this alley! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:41 am

Spots looked down at her paws. "Uh... W-what brings you here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

Dog in this alley! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog in this alley!   Dog in this alley! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:00 pm

Thresh looked at the two dogs from afar, his eyes narrowed. What were they doing in his alley?
Yes, Thresh was a little stingy and didn't want people in his alley, but the two dogs sparked a fear in him. Mostly because they were bigger and could kill him quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dog in this alley! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog in this alley!   Dog in this alley! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dog in this alley!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City Animals :: Areas :: Alleys-
Jump to: