City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Puppy Check Up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverWing

SilverWing

Puppy Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Puppy Check Up   Puppy Check Up Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:49 pm

Chewy barked happily as he entered a building with letters on it. I wonder what V E T spells? he thought. He looked around seeing other creatures. " Hi! " he barked joyfully.
Back to top Go down
Jellybean (pepper)

Jellybean (pepper)

Puppy Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Check Up   Puppy Check Up Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:30 am

Marley slid out from under a chair.Since he was a cat it was brave of him to talk to a dog."Hey you!" he mewed."I woundn't want to be you right know.This place is the vet's.I'm an alley cat,so I snuck in but still so far bad things happen here." He mewed crawling back under the chair before the vet saw him.

Nico walked over to Chewy."Don't listen to Marley he's just a scaredy-cat.My name's Nico what's your's?" he barked
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

Puppy Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Check Up   Puppy Check Up Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:42 pm

Stream sat across from the two dogs, her eyes crossed and her ears down flat. She was found by the vet without her owner, and apparently needed to have a check-up. She stared at the dogs silently, slinking back, hiding herself. Pesky dogs.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

Puppy Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Check Up   Puppy Check Up Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:50 pm

" What happens here anyway? " he asked happily. He looked over at Stream under the chair. He started running over, which wasn't very fast because of his short puppy legs. " HI! " he barked.
Back to top Go down
Jellybean (pepper)

Jellybean (pepper)

Puppy Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Check Up   Puppy Check Up Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:38 pm

"Oh,we get checked for diseases and stuff like that," Nico replied.
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

Puppy Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Check Up   Puppy Check Up Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:18 pm

Stream backed up as little in the chair as she could, letting out a low hiss and a deep, low growl from the back of her throat. Then some lady picked her up, and she struggled. The lady finally gave up, and put her in a different chair. She slunk down in it, glaring at the dogs once again.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

Puppy Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Check Up   Puppy Check Up Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:47 pm

Chewy trotted back over to Nico. " How do they check for diseases and stuff? " he asked happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Puppy Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Check Up   Puppy Check Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puppy Check Up
Page 1 of 1