City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kicked out!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

Kicked out! Empty
PostSubject: Kicked out!   Kicked out! Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:49 pm

Chance shrieked in alarm as he was literally "kicked out" of the front door. He lowered his tail between his legs, upset. He whimpered for another chance(lol...no pun intended), but the an just slammed the door. Looking through the window, he pointed in the opposite direction. Chance knew this meant for him to "go"...and probably never come back. With one last whine, he turned around and began trotting off, head down and tail between his legs.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Kicked out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked out!   Kicked out! Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:07 pm

Marcus was out and about, as his owner allowed him to go when he wanted. The huge dog stopped near Chase and sat on his haunches, still big. "Hi!" he barked.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Kicked out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked out!   Kicked out! Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:32 pm

Chance jumped back, hackles raised in alarm. He raised his tail defensively. "Who are you...?" He asked slowly. There was no anger in his voice, but caution.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Kicked out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked out!   Kicked out! Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:47 pm

"Marcus!" he replied, drool hanging from his jaws. Of course he drools, because that's helpful
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Kicked out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked out!   Kicked out! Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:54 pm

Chance tipped his head. "Well, hello there then. I'm Chance. Do you live around here?" He didn't want to yet mention the fact that he didn't live here "anymore".
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Kicked out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked out!   Kicked out! Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:56 pm

"I live in the apartments!" he told him quickly.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Kicked out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked out!   Kicked out! Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:51 am

"Oh..." Chance sighed. "I don't exactly live anywhere anymore."
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Kicked out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked out!   Kicked out! Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:09 am

"Dad will let you stay with us! He's been looking for a new dog!" Marcus barked, wagging his tail.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Kicked out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked out!   Kicked out! Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:13 pm

"A hunting dog...?" Chance queried. Hey, it's worth a shot at asking. Hunting is basically what he does for a living....or did.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Kicked out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked out!   Kicked out! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 4:24 pm

The large dog shrugged. "Just said 'Wanna go find a doggy?' to me!" he repeated the words. He may be stupid, but he was kinda smart.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Kicked out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked out!   Kicked out! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:52 am

Chance wagged his tail hopefully. "Okay...I'll follow you." He agreed.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Kicked out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked out!   Kicked out! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:24 pm

"Fooolllooooow meeee!" Marcus stretched out the words before he bounced to his apartment.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Kicked out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked out!   Kicked out! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:25 pm

Chance followed quickly, but much more calmly, unsure of what he just got himself into.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kicked out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked out!   Kicked out! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kicked out!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City Animals :: Areas :: Trailers-
Jump to: