City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roxy goes for a walk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Splotchy

Splotchy

Roxy goes for a walk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:00 pm

Once Roxy thought she was far away enough she stopped for a drink near a puddle, she looked up, no one was coming her way, Chance was heading in the other direction of her, she sat down and panted, she loved running.Chance is really nice... Roxy thought with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:45 pm

Suddenly Chance appeared beside her, wagging his tail in amusement. "I'll give you a head start...that is, if your done over here." He murmured, eyes glittering with mischief and laughter.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:15 pm

" gah!" she leaped away running and tripped over a root of a tree, Roxy barked and whimpered in pain. She sat down lifting her paw so she will not hurt it any more.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:18 pm

Both Muffin and Chance darted over, whimpering with worry. "Sorry!" Chance whined quietly. "I-I didn't mean to spook you so much."
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:45 pm

" it is ok.." Roxy gingerly tryed out her paw it stung for a moment then stopped." see?" She nudged him. " it is cool!"
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:29 pm

Chance sniffed her paw. "If you say so." He replied.

Muffin bounced around with her regular energy. "Can you still play?" She asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:28 pm

"I guess..." and at the same moment a loud whistle came." I gotta go, See ya later?" She asked Chance
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:11 pm

"Sure!" Chance replied, trying to sound happy. "See you later next time then..." He murmured, sounding a bit wistful now that his friend was leaving. Muffin nudged him. "Don't be such a frowny-pants! You'll see her again every day!" She huffed, pacing around him. Chance looked a bit embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:55 pm

"ok! bye!" With that Roxy bounded over to her owner and followed her home.

ooc: If you want to, the Waiting for a Friend~ topic :3
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:42 pm

ooc: Sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roxy goes for a walk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2