City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legitimate Park Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Legitimate Park Time Empty
PostSubject: Legitimate Park Time   Legitimate Park Time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:46 am

It was a bright and sunny day as the lovely Labrador Retriever made her way through the park filled with playful kids and relaxing adults. The large animal didn't mind the company, although she did prefer the nice green grass to be open and all for her, especially after it just rained and the lush green plants are soft and wet. This was actually her first day out here in a long time, and it was strange to see what had changed, which in all honesty wasn't much, but animal-wise, she saw several new faces.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

PostSubject: Re: Legitimate Park Time   Legitimate Park Time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:13 am

Muffin scampered into the park, looking as happy as ever. She held a small bone snack in her mouth for once in her life, and sat down, beginning to gnaw on it cheerily.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Legitimate Park Time   Legitimate Park Time Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:45 am

This little chihuahua was one of said new faces. Padding towards the little dog who was a quarter her size, Molly looked down at her and wagged her tail. "Hello there," she barked happily. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Legitimate Park Time   Legitimate Park Time Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:12 pm

Muffin looked up, dropping the bone. "Oh hi!" She yipped cheerily. "I'm Muffin. I've never seen you here before. Are you new?" She asked, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Legitimate Park Time   Legitimate Park Time Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:11 am

Molly simply laughed at the little dog. It was so cute to see how tiny and adorable her face looked. The large lab shook her head. "No, I'm actually quite old here. I just haven't visited in quite some time. It's so weird how everything's changed!" She said as she took yet another look around the park. "I can't believe I have missed to much!"
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Legitimate Park Time   Legitimate Park Time Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:15 am

"Oh, well welcome back!" Muffin greeted happily. "Want a piece of my bone? It's the softer kind so it easily breaks." she offered.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Legitimate Park Time   Legitimate Park Time Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:54 pm

"Would I?!" Mollie barked excitedly. She wasn't used to having bones and things nice like that. She was usually picking up thrown out leftovers in the trash or stealing from restaurants.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Legitimate Park Time   Legitimate Park Time Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:49 am

"Sure!" Muffin barked in laughter at Mollie's surprise. She broke off a rather large piece, fit for a large dog, and nosed it over to her. Muffing was left with a smaller half, but it was still big compared to her and she was totally fine with it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Legitimate Park Time   Legitimate Park Time Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:11 pm

Although in one piece the bone was rather large, split up it wasn't exactly the biggest thing Mollie had ever seen, yet the fact that it was shared with her was amazing in itself. "Thank you!" She yipped before chomping down on the bone with her tail wagging almost a mile a minute.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Legitimate Park Time   Legitimate Park Time Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:47 am

Muffin wagged her tail too. "No problem! They're delicious and it's fun to share!" She yipped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legitimate Park Time   Legitimate Park Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legitimate Park Time
Page 1 of 1