City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Absent and sorry

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose
Admin
Rose

Absent and sorry Empty
PostSubject: Absent and sorry   Absent and sorry Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:03 pm

Im sorry tht I havent been completely active lately but I'm trying to get on when I can, I may come on once a week or so, if you h e any questions I suggest that you pm either darky or the becoming active shadow, if you can wait on your awnser you can on me but I'm just letting you know that I love you guys and I'm sorry icant be on more.
Back to top Go down
https://animalcity.rpg-board.net
Shadow

Absent and sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absent and sorry   Absent and sorry Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:09 am

asdlfkah same here.. in all honestly, i completely forgot about this site until Darky said something to me cx I will definitely be more active and will get on as much as I can :3
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Absent and sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absent and sorry   Absent and sorry Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:18 am

Aw, it is ok. I am on every day. Lul
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

Absent and sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absent and sorry   Absent and sorry Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:04 am

Same here and welcome back sortive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Absent and sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absent and sorry   Absent and sorry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absent and sorry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City Animals :: Anouncements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: