City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remembering The Past

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverWing

SilverWing

Remembering The Past Empty
PostSubject: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:15 pm

Prince trotted up to the fence of where the police dogs in training practice. He sat and watched them run drills. He remembered his time as a police dog. Horrible memories filled his mind, he closed his eyes trying to block out the thoughts. He was remembering why he ran away from the police department. He sighed and went over to lie in a nearby bush to watch, he didn't want to be seen. As he walked over to the bush his police dog badge bounced with every step.
Back to top Go down
Jellybean (pepper)

Jellybean (pepper)

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:44 am

Pepper had been looking around when she saw Prince "Who are you" she growled.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:39 am

A growl sounded behind them. "The bigger question is who are you?" A dog in a police dog vest trotted up to them. She snarled "shouldn't you guys be in an ally? Or shall I call my master?"The fur on her neck rose.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:36 pm

Prince stood up and trotted out of the bush. " Just leave me. " he said glaring at the police dog. He ignored the stray dog near him. He went over and sat looking at the other dogs training.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:22 pm

Jill disided to leae the other dog alone because of his badge. He gaze turned to the stray, "well?" she asked
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:55 pm

Prince looked at the dog in surprise she listened. He looked down seeing his police dog badge showing. He gasped then lied down and put it in between his neck and collar so it couldn't be seen.
Back to top Go down
Jellybean (pepper)

Jellybean (pepper)

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:36 pm

She glared at Jill "I can stay here if i want, but i don't want to be here with you two all day" and with that she walked off.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:50 pm

As the stray walked off Prince growled slightly at it. He was annoyed at the stray's guts to disrespect. He glared at the dog as it walked off.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:18 pm

With a sigh of glad that she didn't have to hurt the dog, Jill walked over to the other police dog. "So why arn't you training?" She asked tilting her head
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:22 pm

Prince looked up at the dog. " Oh, I'm long done with training. " he said looking at the others training.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:20 pm

Jill yawned and layed down in front of him. "really?" she asked "how so?"
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:12 am

He smile a little when the the dog lied down with him. " I don't remember how long ago, but I kinda quite the police force. Otherwise I would be out there showing the youngsters how it's done. Prince looked at the ground as the thoughts came back.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:54 pm

Jill tilted her head. "Why did you leave?" She wondered "being a police dog is very fun!" she smiled
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:35 pm

Prince sighed. " Let me tell you the story. I was the sheriff's dog. We were so close, we were best friends for life. I promised myself I would give my life to protect him. But then we went on a big mission, there was a murder selling drugs. She almost every police officer came on the mission with me and the sheriff. I was at the head of the line to sniff out anyone else in this huge abandon factory. But I didn't get the smell of him. His name was Raco, he was the one selling the drugs and all that. But Raco came out behind us. He was hiding in some crates and I didn't smell them. He stabbed a police officer,killing him. Then he went nuts and starting stabbing other cops. I ran and attacked him but her stabbed me in the shoulder then elbowed me in the face. I pasted out. And when I woke up. All I saw were dead police men, and a dead sheriff. But i saw Raco and his Rottweiler Killer leaving. But i was too weak to follow them. It was all my fault, 15 police officers didn't return home that night. And neither did the sheriff and me. I ran and never looked back. It was all my fault. " Prince put lied his head on his paws as he remembered that one night, the worse night of his life.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:20 pm

Jill lifted her head." I remember that." she nodded. "it is not your fault." Jill told him with a stern glance. "the smell of drugs mess with our noses, and it causes us to lose our decency of smell." she added with a shiver, thinking about losing her science of smell.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:30 pm

Prince sighed. " You can't think what you want, I know it was my fault. And don't say it wasn't my fault again. I know it was and nobody can change that. He look Jill in the eyes, sadness and regret filled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:56 am

Jll shock her head." it happened in world war II." she told him." the nazis used dogs like us, to find Jews.." she explained sadly." the people whom help the jews, had handkerchiefs with Kokanee on them so when they took it out, the dogs will small it, and it will mess up out sent." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:26 am

Prince sighed remembering those days. " Ya and Raco was the one selling all the drugs to mess the dogs up. If we stopped him there would be no more drugs. But those times are over, we can only think about now not the past. And you should probably get back to training" he said looking at Jill." What's you name anyway? "
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:12 pm

Before Jill could answer, a large, thick-furred male stamped up from behind. "What are you doing talking to this street-mutt? We got work to do!" He growled, tail curled over his back in a wolf-like warning. His lips were drawn back in a snarl and his ears were flattened.

Now Scar was a large, very rough male German Shepard Dog. He was also quarter wolf. He had a scar across his eye, giving him his name. His fur was thick and a sandy white with grey mixed in, his personality much darker. He was strict with the other police dogs, and was basically the boss police dog around. Or at least acted like it.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:53 pm

Jill flinched as Scar came over. "My name is Jill." she told him before standing up. before looking over at Scar she growled "And why don't you go tell that to your diary, you pup." she growled to Scar and turned to face him.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Prince chuckled at Jill's comeback. He then turned to Scar and snarled. " Who made YOU leader of the dogs. " he growled. He shook letting his Sheriff badge dangle from his collar, showing the male he was part of the force.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:55 am

"The fact I'm biggest and strongest. Plus I'm the boss's right-hand-man!" Scar growled, looming over them. "Besides, I know you. You're that scaredy-cat who left the force just because he failed his first mission. Tough luck, kid." He snarled. Whipping around, he sliced a gash into Jill's muzzle and butted her with his head to get a move on. "Get going. If I hear another word from you today you'll get no mercy from me." He huffed. Suddenly there was a call from one of the higher-ranked police, and Scar instantly jogged over there, ears pricked and tail up, his legs standing tall.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:24 pm

Prince growled. " At least I was assigned to the mission!!!!! And I'm still tracking down Raco, not bulling the smaller police dogs!!!!!!! he yelled. He snarled as trotted back toward the trailer park. He started to pretend he never met Scar, so he could continue searching for Raco and his dog.

ooc: And will someone please approve my cat character??? She is under SilverWing's creation. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jellybean (pepper)

Jellybean (pepper)

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:25 pm

Sparky walked up from behind them "h-hi" he said nervously to Prince.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:04 pm

Jill yelped in pain and growled at Scar,She didn't like him, Being that she was the only girl dog on the force, she didn't get any respect, but she didn't let the bother her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remembering The Past
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City Animals :: Areas :: Police Department-
Jump to: