City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Diva in Town

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverWing

SilverWing

The Diva in Town Empty
PostSubject: The Diva in Town   The Diva in Town Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:15 pm

Abby walked out of her apartment with her pink diamond leash on. On the other other end was her owner in her white fur coat. It was Abby"s favorite. Abby walked down the hall lifting her head high. She smiled knowing her owner was taking her to the groomer. Her pink bows were pinned in her hair, she felt like the prettiest dog on earth.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

The Diva in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diva in Town   The Diva in Town Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:33 pm

Another dog strutted out of the apartment nearby, the dog was a very pretty Golden retriever, with long fur, and two matching bracelets and necklaces, which where both golden beads, that matched her fur perfectly. A white bow was pined on her tail and it bounceed around with every step. The beautiful dog tossed her head to the side when she saw the other dog. "what a disgust." she muttered loudly enough for the other dog to hear.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

The Diva in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diva in Town   The Diva in Town Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:05 am

" And you have a better come back? And yes these are REAL diamonds. Now excuse me I'm off to the groomers. " she said as she walked down the hall, her head lifted high.

ooc: Can they be friends. I can make Abby have her groom canceled and time skip. Then Abby says something nice to Golden and blah blah blah BOOM they're friends?

Last edited by SilverWing on Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

The Diva in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diva in Town   The Diva in Town Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:49 pm

Golden Stuck her nose up in the air and swished her trail. "What a lame come back." She rolled her blue eyes.Then took a step closer "I bet those Diamonds aren't even real." She laughed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Diva in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diva in Town   The Diva in Town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Diva in Town
Page 1 of 1