City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jelly's exploring

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jellybean (pepper)

Jellybean (pepper)

Jelly's exploring Empty
PostSubject: Jelly's exploring   Jelly's exploring Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:01 am

Jellybean walked over to the the park she was exploring because her mom and dad were taking a walk.I wander if they'll notice i'm gone.Nah.so she started running around.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

Jelly's exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jelly's exploring   Jelly's exploring Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:03 am

ooc: Remember whenever Roxy and Chance are gone, Muffin is there to watch them...But whatever.

ic: Rex snoozed next to the other pups, when suddenly he felt a cool breeze next to him where Jellybean normally was. He blinked open his eyes and looked around. Muffin was sniffing around worriedly nearby.
"Oh no! I couldn't have lost her! Chance and Roxy are gonna get, like, SO mad at me! What am I going to do?! What am I going to do?!" She whined quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jellybean (pepper)

Jellybean (pepper)

Jelly's exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jelly's exploring   Jelly's exploring Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:45 pm

She stoped "what if they follow my sent trail?" she started to leave, but something stoped her she saw another dog.Jellybean walked up to the other dog "Hi there!" she yapped.Pepper just looked at the other dog."My names Jellybean"Jellybean barked.Finally Pepper talked "My names Pepper now i suggest you go unless you want to get hurt."Pepper said with a glare in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Jelly's exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jelly's exploring   Jelly's exploring Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:16 pm

Jake appeared behind pepper." I don't think so." the large pup growled. His fur stood on end, so he looked even bigger.
Back to top Go down
Jellybean (pepper)

Jellybean (pepper)

Jelly's exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jelly's exploring   Jelly's exploring Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:03 am

Pepper whipped around "Oh yeah and what are you gonna do about it?"she growled.

"Oh come on Jake maybe she's having a ruff morning."Jellybean barked.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Jelly's exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jelly's exploring   Jelly's exploring Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:50 am

Jake ignored his sister. No one was going to hurt his family." This!" Jake growled and bit Pepper's nose so blood flowed out. "no one, hurts my family."he growled crouching ready to doge or attack at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Jelly's exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jelly's exploring   Jelly's exploring Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:47 am

Rex perked his ears and followed Jellybean's scent trail to see a little fight going on. He let out a snarl and leaped onto Pepper's back, digging his small but painful teeth in. "Yeah!" He growled.

Muffin perked her ears, hearing barking and snarling of pups. She rushed over, and gasped in alarm as she saw the pups fighting a larger dog. "Rex! Jellybean! Jake! Stop!" She barked, rushing forward and pulling them off. "I'm sorry. It's hard to watch over so many pups." She whimpered to Pepper.
Back to top Go down
Jellybean (pepper)

Jellybean (pepper)

Jelly's exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jelly's exploring   Jelly's exploring Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:32 pm

Pepper glanced around and saw to many dogs "I'll get you all of you!"she growled before running off.

"sorry guys" Jellybean mumbled "i just wanted to look around."
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Jelly's exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jelly's exploring   Jelly's exploring Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:35 pm

Jake ignored muffin and barked at Pepper. "YEAH! YOU BETTER RUN!" Jake puffed out his chest in proud.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Jelly's exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jelly's exploring   Jelly's exploring Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:06 pm

Muffin grabbed Jake's scruff and carried him back to the camp, making sure Jellybean and Rex followed. Occasionally Rex would stop and glance over his shoulder as if wanting to fight again, but Muffin would whine at him and he'd follow quickly again.

Back at camp Muffin plopped Jake on the mattress. "You're in trouble, mister. I'm telling Roxy and Chance when they get back, you know." She huffed.

"Tell us what?"

Chance appeared around the corner. "What's going on? Why is there blood on the pups?!" He barked in alarm, rushing forward. "Roxy come look at this!"
Back to top Go down
Jellybean (pepper)

Jellybean (pepper)

Jelly's exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jelly's exploring   Jelly's exploring Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:42 pm

"I decided to go to the park and....well...".
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Jelly's exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jelly's exploring   Jelly's exploring Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:50 pm

Roxy bounded over "What?" she asked in alarm her fur burstled. Then she dropped her chicken she found in a dumpster. "Why is Jake all bloody!?" she cried and rushed over ti her pup and urgently started licking him.Then turned to Rex and cleaned him too, once she when though all her pups she glanced at Muffin. "What happened?" she demanded
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Jelly's exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jelly's exploring   Jelly's exploring Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:51 am

Muffin flattened her ears and tucked her tail between her legs, shrinking beneath them in fear. "W-well you see, I was watching them a-and Jellybean wandered off, so while I was looking for her, Rex and Jake found her before me when I wasn't looking and started attacking this other dog..." She whimpered. "I'm really sorry Chance and Roxy! I tried my best!" She cried.

Rex looked away, feeling a little guilty.

Chance narrowed his eyes and shook his head slowly. "Muffin, I don't think we can trust you to watch the pups anymore. It's not your fault, but it's obvious the pups are growing to the age where we need to stay home for them. It'll be okay now." He sighed, then turned to Jellybean, Rex, and Jake. "As for you three! Do you realize what you've done?! You could have all been killed! Not only that, you disobeyed orders, and made Muffin worry sick about you. Do you know how scared me and your mother were when we saw you covered in blood?" He growled, the hairs along his neck raising.
Back to top Go down
Jellybean (pepper)

Jellybean (pepper)

Jelly's exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jelly's exploring   Jelly's exploring Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Jellybean whined "I'm sorry i just wanted to have a new friend."she barked with guilt in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Jelly's exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jelly's exploring   Jelly's exploring Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:02 pm

Jake looked at his paws. "It wasn't out blood." he muttered.

Roxy glared at Jake. "it was still blood!" She growled. She opened her mouth to say some thing but desided not to.Roxy sighed and licked Jellybean. "As long as you are ok." she smiled
Back to top Go down
Jellybean (pepper)

Jellybean (pepper)

Jelly's exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jelly's exploring   Jelly's exploring Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:59 pm

"I'm fine but what about Muffin,it was my fault."
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Jelly's exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jelly's exploring   Jelly's exploring Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:37 am

Chance shook his head. "Muffin isn't in trouble, but she proved we need to stay here and watch you three for now on. Never do something like that again, understand?" He huffed. "You're lucky you didn't get hurt this time."
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Jelly's exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jelly's exploring   Jelly's exploring Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:40 pm

Jake just climbed on to the matress and put his head on his paws looking like he is going to sleep
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Jelly's exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jelly's exploring   Jelly's exploring Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:04 pm

"Understand?" Chance growled more sternly, looking straight at Jake.

"Understood!" Rex barked, wagging his tail, feeling like a soldier.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

Jelly's exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jelly's exploring   Jelly's exploring Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:34 pm

ooc:May i join in???
Back to top Go down
Jellybean (pepper)

Jellybean (pepper)

Jelly's exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jelly's exploring   Jelly's exploring Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:48 pm

OOC:I dun care who joins in

"Understood"Jellybean barked."I'm really really sorry."
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Jelly's exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jelly's exploring   Jelly's exploring Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:16 pm

ooc: na, this topic is closing up any ways...

ic: Jake rolled his eyes. "what ever." and closed his eyes.
Roxy sighed, suddenly feeling tired she licked chance's ear and rested on the mattress.Slowly falling to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Jelly's exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jelly's exploring   Jelly's exploring Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am

Chance lay beside her and began to fall asleep aswell. "Things will get easier soon..." He murmured, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Jelly's exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jelly's exploring   Jelly's exploring Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:48 pm

"I hope.." Roxy muttered, her voice flickerd as she drifted in to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jelly's exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jelly's exploring   Jelly's exploring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jelly's exploring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City Animals :: Areas :: City park-
Jump to: