City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First RP ouo

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thresh

Thresh

First RP ouo Empty
PostSubject: First RP ouo   First RP ouo Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:40 pm

Flash padded out of some overgrown ferns, the wind lightly ruffling his fur
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

First RP ouo Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:43 pm

Starr flicked her gaze to the muscular tom, finishing the scrawny mouse. "Who are you?" she growled, fluffing up her puffy white fur.
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

First RP ouo Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:55 pm

"I should ask you the same" Flash smirked
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

First RP ouo Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:00 pm

"Starr." she said simply. "Loner. Live no where. You?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

First RP ouo Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Flash chuckled, "I never said I'd tell you who I am"
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

First RP ouo Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:11 pm

The small she-cat put on her puty face and her blue eyes went round. "Pleeeease." she meowed pitifully.
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

First RP ouo Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:03 pm

"And why exactly would I tell you?" Flash smirked. "How do I know you're not a threat?"
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

First RP ouo Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:08 pm

"Do I look like a threat?" Starr meowed, still staring up at him.
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

First RP ouo Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:29 pm

"You may not look like a threat" he began. "But you could certainly be one"
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

First RP ouo Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:57 pm

"I tols you mine." Starr meowed.
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

First RP ouo Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:25 pm

"That doesn't mean I have to tell you mine" Flash said calmly
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

First RP ouo Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:31 pm

"That's my reason for you not to think I'm a threat. And the fact I'm not much bigger than your whole head."
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

First RP ouo Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:52 pm

Flash let a\out a laugh, "So?" he began. "And how do I know you don't have cats watching us right now to ambush me?"
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

First RP ouo Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:01 pm

"Yes, because I always take up after Scourge. But really, I'm not mean or anything. And how do I know youw won't ambush me?" Starr meowed.
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

First RP ouo Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:44 pm

"Because you started talking to me" Flash began. "I've no way of knowing who you are and what you're doing. I wouldn't be able to ambush you"
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

First RP ouo Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:51 pm

"You know more about me than I do. And I pretty much pass out in crowds." Starr meowed.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

First RP ouo Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:58 am

Then a small brown cat padded out "Hi Starr, who's this?"
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

First RP ouo Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:06 pm

ooc: Rawr ouo

ic: Suddenly a growl came from the shadows, and a larger-than-regular jack russel terrier came crashing out of the trash bins. He let out a fierce snarl, running towards the cats with no fear.

ooc: It doesn't matter if he catches up to anyone, because he doesn't hurt anyone, he just liked to chase stuff x3
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

First RP ouo Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:03 pm

Starr hissed, fluffing up her fur. When the dog neared her, she lashed out at him. "Anyway, I have no idea who this is."
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

First RP ouo Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:17 pm

The dog yelped in surprise. He snapped at Starr, sharp teeth closing in on her fore head. He lifted her into the air and shook her.

ooc: Nvm if you hurt him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

First RP ouo Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:29 pm

Sadly, since she was the size of the kit, she was most likely inside the dogs mouth. :DD

Starr snarled, kicking at the dogs throat with her claws.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

First RP ouo Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:40 pm

With Raven previous exeperience with dogs he snarled and leapt onto it's back and bit down hard on its scruff feeling the blood rushing into his mouth
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

First RP ouo Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:11 pm

ooc: lol guys XD SHE BE INSIDE HIS MOUTH? :O

ic: The dog yelped, throwing Starr across the alley(only like, 3 yards away ouo yay exagerations). He dashed forward, slamming his back against a random brick wall in the alley, crushing the cat on his back.(Not literally D:)
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

First RP ouo Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:18 pm

Starr, dizzy with pain, rushed at the dog. "Leave him alone!" she screeched though she knew the dog couldn't understand her. She slashed madly at the dogs face.
READ IT ALL. D:<
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

First RP ouo Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:21 pm

The dog yelped in alarm. "Okay, okay! You guys started it though!" He snarled, even though they couldn't understand him. "I just wanted to play chase! Nothing to claw my ears off about!" He backed off, leaving one cat hissing at him, while the other was still smooshed against the wall I think ouo

ooc: ANYONE SPEAK DOG? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First RP ouo Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First RP ouo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City Animals :: Areas :: Trailers-
Jump to: