City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First RP ouo

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

First RP ouo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:27 pm

Starr shook her slobery fur. She gave a deep growl and raced to Ravens side, burying her nose in his fur. "Raven? Are you okay?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:33 pm

The dog tilted his head and took one cautious step forward, wondering if he could help.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:39 pm

Starr obviously didn't notice the dog or her now pinkish patches of fur. She was busy attending to her unconsious friend Her blue eyes welled with tears threatening to leak.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:10 pm

oc: elephant

ic: The dog padded over, gently nuzzling Raven. He licked one of his wounds and tilted his head, letting out a small whine.

ooc: I saw a dog do that once to an injured squirrel(not dead) by the road. Its leg had gotten run over and it was a baby ono. We tried to help it but the dog growled when we came near. It lay down next to it and started licking its leg ;u; I love you

IT WAS SO ADORABLE!!!
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:54 pm

Starr bit back a hiss. Was it trying to help? "Please don't die, Raven, I love you." she whispered, a tear rolling down her cheeck.

ooc- That's just sumfin' she's saying, because she is like, losing her only friend.
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:14 pm

ooc: Are you serious, people?

I create my first RP and I have to read all of that?!

IC: Flash just sat down, staring blankly... since he probably had no idea what was going on! >Sad
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:16 pm

OOC- Sooooorrrryyyyy. DDDDDD; Storm joined, and started running towards us, so Starr and Raven attacked. Raven was smooshed and was forced into unconsiousness.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:23 pm

The dog suddenly, but slowly and gently, grabbed Raven's scruff in his mouth. He pulled him backward onto a soft trash heep...so you know he wasn't laying hurt against a flipping brick wall Neutral
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:27 pm

"Where'd that dog come from?" Flash growled, stepping back a bit
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:36 pm

ooc: OMG THAT STUFF WAS EDITED OMG SORRRYYYY I just made Chance and I wanted him to join somethin ouo
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:01 pm

Raven grinned and coughed "I won't die" and he looked at the dog "Oh sorry I didnt know it was just my instinct"

OOC: He speak dog lol
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Starr didn't speak, just buried her facee in his brown fur.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:32 pm

Raven licked between her ears
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:42 pm

The dog nodded. "I'm Chance. I'm a hunting dog, so it's just my own instinct to chase stuff. I thought you guys would know I was playing. But I need some common sense. Yep. One thing I learned: Cats don't like dogs" he huffed in amusement, before turning around. "I don't think I'm wanted here right now, so I'll just leave you guys to heal up..I guess." He barked, padding off with his tail and head low. He was totally unfazed by the fact the cat was speaking dog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First RP ouo   First RP ouo - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First RP ouo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City Animals :: Areas :: Trailers-
Jump to: