City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playin in the park

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

Playin in the park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playin in the park   Playin in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:35 pm

Chance gave a huff of amusement and sat down next to her. "Yeah, sorry Muffin!" He called to her, who was still trotting slowly over, panting. The squirrel had disappeared up the tree, and was chattering noisily.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Playin in the park   Playin in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:40 pm

"so where are you from?" she asked chance
Back to top Go down
https://animalcity.rpg-board.net
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Playin in the park   Playin in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:46 pm

"Down in the trailer park. My family lives in a small house. I'm the hunter dog! But I don't kill anything, no, my owners do that. I just track down the prey for them." Chance replied simply with a nod. "Where are you from? I haven't seen you around where I live, just some noisy o'l cats! Fiends they are..."

Muffin padded quickly over. "Hey, what are you guys talking about?" She asked, trying to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Playin in the park   Playin in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:52 pm

"just about where everyone lives" she said "actully we live up in the apartments a few blocks from here" she said
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Playin in the park   Playin in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:40 pm

Chance perked his ears. "Oh you live with the richer families do ya?" He huffed. "Good for you. Many pets aren't so lucky as to have the rich families." Chance barked. "But hey, you live the good life. Same with Muffin then, if she also lives up there like ya said. Do you two maybe live together or sometin'?" He asked.

Muffin shook her head. "Nope. I live, like, with my own family! But my dog-sitter is aquainted with her owner, and me and Snuggles are friends." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Playin in the park   Playin in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:52 pm

"exactly" she said "maybe you two could come and hang out sometime my owner is always open to other animals in the hous" she said laying down
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Playin in the park   Playin in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:31 pm

Muffin gave a little bounce. "Oh my gosh! I would love to!" She yipped happily.

Chance tilted his head. "You sure? Those richer folk aren't normally nice to us lower pets. Last time I met some of 'em, they called me filthy and hit me with a broom whenever I tried to speak with their puppy." He grunted, uncertain.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Playin in the park   Playin in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:39 pm

"my owner would never do that to you" she said feeling the hurt chance did "ok sometime you have to come over muffin and chance" she said
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Playin in the park   Playin in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:27 pm

Chance nodded calmly. "Okay. I'd love to see what a rich folk's house looks like actually. It must be very different. Fancy like!" He laughed in the way dogs "laugh".

Muffin was running in circles out of excitement.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Playin in the park   Playin in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:20 pm

Occ:topic in apartments
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Playin in the park   Playin in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:25 pm

ooc: okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playin in the park   Playin in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playin in the park
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2