City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

waiting for a friend~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Splotchy

Splotchy

waiting for a friend~ Empty
PostSubject: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Roxy scratched at Chance's door, She wanted to see if he could hang out, knowing another dog lived with him, she hoped that Chance would come out.She waited,She had recently gone to the groomer's so her fur was silky and clean, a blue bow was pined between her ear and head like a flower. she waged her tail hearing paw steps approaching...
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:48 pm

The door opened, a friendly face peering down. There was a distant bark of excitement as Chance rushed over. The owner let him out and Chance scampered over outside, wagging his tail in greeting to his friend. "Hi Roxy." He greeted cheerfully. "Nice for you to come visit."
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Roxy jumped to all fours."Hey Chance!"She barked happily Her tail waveing back and forth. "I found this cool water fall thing in the other complex! Do you want to see it?"
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:38 pm

"Sure! Lead the way." Chance barked in excitement. A waterfall! That was something he hadn't seen in a while. Was it one of those small decorative ones people some times put on their porch, or an actual, huge tumbling cascade of water? He wanted to find out.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:43 am

Roxy bolted across the greens and followed a side walk then Roxy ran across a bridge and sat down looking down at the water fall, it was a large one with the water falling it made a rainbow.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:04 pm

"Wow..." Chance breathed in amazement, sitting beside her. "It's amazing! How'd you find out about it?" He asked, gazing awe-struck at the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:38 pm

"my owner took me for a walk and we came here!" Roxy gazed around.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:54 pm

"It's wonderful." Chance murmured happily. He glanced down at some stepping stones near the bottom of the bridge they sat on, the river flowing around them. "Want to go look down there?" He asked, nodding to the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:59 pm

"sure!" Roxy barked "lead the way!"
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:01 pm

Chance nodded, leading the way to the edge before hopping down onto a rock, leaping down until his paws hit the stepping stones. He gazed at the wall of cascading water before him, now much closer than before. "This is awesome!" He barked excitedly, his voice half drowned out by the roar of the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:20 pm

Roxy followed She stared in awe." The rainbow is bigger!" she barked hervoice rizeing as she realized that he could bearly hear it.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:54 pm

Chance nodded in agreement. "It's beautiful." He murmured, coming closer to her so she could hear. For a moment his fur brushed against her and he felt as if the sound of the waterfall drained to the back of his head, only able to hear the voice of himself and Roxy.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:49 am

Roxy rested her head on Chance's Shoulder. "it is pretty cool" she barked the wind ruffled their fur gently.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:14 pm

Chance nodded, licking her forehead gently. "You know what's cooler though?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:45 pm

"what?" She asked nosing Chance.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:06 pm

"You!" Chance smiled the way dogs smiled.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:10 pm

"no! I thought It was you!" she barked
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:25 pm

"Actually the wind combined with the steady spray of water may just make me cooler." He laughed.

ooc Meaning he's cold x3
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:39 pm

"no you are just the sa- wait are you saying you are cold? she laughed
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:09 am

"Kinda." He laughed. "Want to go back up?"
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:59 am

" sure" she giggled She turned an lead the way up to the top. She looked Bacall to see if he was coming.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Chance wasn't behind her. "Hey!" He called from above, looking down at her. "How's the water down there?" He asked, amusement fluttering in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:18 am

Roxy jumped and looked up." hey I didn't see you!" She barked, Roxy climbed up to where he was.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:11 pm

Chance nuzzled her. "I'm used to climbing." He said. "Plus, there's a path over there." He pointed with his tail to a brick path of stairs leading up and down to the waterfall. "Weird how I didn't see that earlier." He huffed in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:08 pm

Roxy looked over at the path. If she could facepalm She would have."well, how bout that?" She snorted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

waiting for a friend~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City Animals :: Areas :: Apartments-
Jump to: