City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

waiting for a friend~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

waiting for a friend~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:31 pm

"It's okay." Chance laughed. "At least your legs are stronger now!" He said, as if "looking on the bright side".
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:25 pm

"at least my legs are hurting!" she laughed She stood up and Shook her self makeing sure Chance got water droplets on him.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:20 pm

Chance shook his head as water sprayed him. "Hey!" He barked happily, leaping on her. He tackled her on the ground, pinning her there and coming nose-to-nose with her. He smiled in a little of embarrassment, but more of happiness.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:27 pm

Roxy looked up at him, and smiled back, She did a play growl and pushed him off and jumped up. She shook the grass of her pelt, her fur had a wind blown look of it now, She craned her neck over to see her self. "great" she rolled her eyes "my fur is now a complete mess'' Roxy trurned around " and guess who did it?" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:44 pm

Chance looked around. "Who, me? I wouldn't dare mess up your beautiful fur!" He laughed. "Sorry bout that."
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:08 pm

" it is fine, I can always have my owners brush it!" she smiled. Roxy licked his head and layed down, paws aching.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:14 pm

Chance lay down next to her, head on his paws. "What do you want to do now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:17 pm

'I don't know.' She rolled over on her back and looked up at the fast approaching night, She could make out some stars appearing in the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:27 pm

Chance looked at her and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:30 pm

Roxy tilted her head over to him Green eyes met Brown she held the stare for a moment to look back up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:54 pm

"Roxy..." He murmured. "I-I love you..."

ooc: *ruins moment by stating I feel awkward the fact even though I role play a guy dog it feels gay in real life XD*
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:58 pm

ooc: lol XD

ic:Roxy looked back at him. " I love you too." she wispered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend~   waiting for a friend~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

waiting for a friend~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City Animals :: Areas :: Apartments-
Jump to: