City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trying to find a Home~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Splotchy

Splotchy

Trying to find a Home~ Empty
PostSubject: Trying to find a Home~   Trying to find a Home~ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:24 pm

Roxy soon made it out of the appartments with her friends and came across a somewhat clean Ally. "I think we can stop here..." she looked around at the thrown away matress that was leaning on the wall. and trash cans lined the other side.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a Home~   Trying to find a Home~ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:29 pm

Chance nodded and helped set the bag down. "I don't see anyone else here." He panted, looking around. Muffin was already sniffing among the things curiously. "Ew this stuff is smelly and old." She complained. "Welcome to my old life before Marcus." Chance sighed.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a Home~   Trying to find a Home~ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:36 pm

Roxy crawled under the mattress and pushed up. " look out below!" she barked The matress fell flat down. " we can sleep on this." she picked up the bag and pulled it over to the matress and lifted up a top of a can with her nose, the rotten smell made her gag. the top fell with a loud crash. She pulled it over to the bag, then ripped on a small bag and emptyed the contents on it. "hungry?" She tilted her head
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a Home~   Trying to find a Home~ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:00 pm

Chance shook his head. "You guys are used to eating that, and since we don't have a lot, I'll let you guys eat it. I'm more used to eating...other things." He replied, looking around the alley. His eyes locked on a mouse. Muffin nodded eagerly and sat down next to Roxy. She was about to take a bite when she saw Chance's gaze on the mouse. "You wouldn't! That's grossss!" She gasped in alarm. Chance shrugged. "We'll run out of dog food eventually, then you'll thank me for my hunting skills. Fresh prey actually tastes quite good." He huffed, launching himself at the mouse and biting down on it's neck before it could even squeak. He brought it over and sat down. "I'll eat some where else if it grosses you out though." he huffed in amusement. Muffin squealed in disgust, gagging.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a Home~   Trying to find a Home~ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:03 pm

Roxy looked away " I think I will stick with Dog food...." She took a few bites and let muffin have the rest.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a Home~   Trying to find a Home~ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:06 pm

Muffin gagged. "I'm not hungry anymore." She murmured, but forced down some food anyways to keep herself from starving.
Chance shrugged and padded off into a corner where they couldn't see or hear him eat his mouse. When he was done, he padded back out. "Done!" He announced dramatically, and Muffin sighed in relief.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a Home~   Trying to find a Home~ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:08 pm

Roxy yawned and climbed on the mattress. A cold breeze made her shiver. She curled in to a ball to conserve energy.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a Home~   Trying to find a Home~ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:31 pm

Chance curlsed up next to her, his longish fur warm. Muffin was shivering like mad, being a chihuahua and all(yet if you heard the term, "Chihuahua's don't just shake because they are cold, but because they are mighty" then I'd like to say right now she's just plain freezing X3). Chance padded the spot next to him and she gratefully cuddled up against his fur like a pup x3
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a Home~   Trying to find a Home~ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:46 pm

~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning rose and Roxy was the first to get up, She trotted around the corner. and saw a meat store. that looks sooo good right now... She thought. Just then the owner walked in his shop opening the door. Roxy caught the door with her paw and snuck in, with the owner in the back, she grabbed links with her mouth, She rolled them up and placed then on her shoulder. with out a second thought she slipped out and ran back to the others and placed the links in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a Home~   Trying to find a Home~ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:16 pm

Chance woke up at the smell of meat, but Muffin was still snoozing. He prodded her with a paw. "Muffin, look what Roxy got." He whispered, and the puppy woke up like wut :3. Muffin sniffed the links. "They smell good! What are they?" She asked ethusiastically. Chance stretched. "Meat." He answered. "Where'd you get these from? They look tasty...and fresh." he looked at Roxy.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a Home~   Trying to find a Home~ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:46 pm

"a store, down the street." she Awnswered and ripped off a link and ate it with a few chomps.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a Home~   Trying to find a Home~ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:36 am

Chance perked his ears. "We might want to be careful from now on. Some times when animals steal from stores, the store owners put out poison food so when the animals eat it they die." He murmured, sniffing the links suspicously. Muffin snorted. "Stop trying to scare us with puppy tales! These links are great! You should thank Roxy!" She huffed, smiling at Roxy. "Thank you!~"

Chance looked embarrassed. "O-oh sorry. Thanks, Roxy..." He said quickly, dipping his head to her.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a Home~   Trying to find a Home~ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:51 am

"it is fine." She barked and nibbled on a link.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a Home~   Trying to find a Home~ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Chance awkwardly padded forward sniffing the links again before taking a bite of one.

Muffin finished her's, and got up, shaking her fur. "I'm gonna look around!" She announced, padding around the alley.

Chance looked up. "Be careful. Call if you need help." He called.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a Home~   Trying to find a Home~ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:34 am

Roxy finished a few links before She looked around the ally. "What do you think is going to happen to all the new stray animals?"she asked
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a Home~   Trying to find a Home~ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:10 pm

"I don't know. If I know some of the lower paid families, it's that they get crabby easily. I have no idea hat they might do." Chance replied, looking a bit worried. "I hope none are around here, or we could be in trouble. Especially since Muffin is wandering around alone."
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a Home~   Trying to find a Home~ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:07 pm

Roxy layed down and put her head on the ground, she put a paw over her nose and closed her eyes. at first it all seemed like she was sleeping, but in side she was cryed, after a while you could see ber body shake with each sob.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a Home~   Trying to find a Home~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:15 am

"Are you okay?" Chance whispered, laying down beside her.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a Home~   Trying to find a Home~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:14 am

she shook her head."I never thought my people would leave me." She whimpered between sobs.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a Home~   Trying to find a Home~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:05 am

"I've been kicked out before." Chance murmured. "I understand what you're feeling. But good things can happen that follow the bad, like how I met Marcus and moved in with the upper class. I got to hang out with you and Muffin more often, and being with you was one of the best things that ever happened to me."
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a Home~   Trying to find a Home~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:03 pm

Roxy looked up." Really?" she asked her voice shaked
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a Home~   Trying to find a Home~ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:51 am

Chance nodded, licking her forehead. "Everything will be okay. We'll get through this no problem." He reassured.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a Home~   Trying to find a Home~ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:18 am

"thank you." she Whimpered the rested her head on his shoulder, and within moments she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a Home~   Trying to find a Home~ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:50 am

Eventually Muffin trotted back, still looking just the way she had left. She saw Chance and Roxy sleeping and decided not to wake them. Instead, she settled down in her spot on the other side of Chance and also fell asleep.

ooc: Lol Muffin doesn't like Chance like that but she does look up to Roxy and Chance as if they are looking out for her during the whole plot thing.

Anyways should we keep going after they wake up or just end it here and wait for part 2 of the plot to be made by Darky?
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a Home~   Trying to find a Home~ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:36 pm

ooc: I think we should wait for part two, is chance going to be captureed for is chance goiing to fight the rats? Roxy is gonna get captured, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a Home~   Trying to find a Home~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying to find a Home~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next