City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darky

Darky

Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home Empty
PostSubject: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:57 pm

Haliquin stood in the alley, he knew the upper-class animals lost their homes, and he intended to give them one. He raised his head to the bright moon and howled a calling "Follow my howl and come to live.."
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:28 pm

Roxy Blinked and opened her eyes,"Chance, did you hear that?" she whispered poking him in the side.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:46 am

Chance nodded, raising his head. He nudged Muffin awake and got to his paws. "Let's go check it out." he whispered, padding towards the sound of the howl. Muffin followed curiously.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Roxy nodded and followed next to Chance,She looked around to see if their where any other animals following.

*******TIMESKIP********
Roxy soon made it to the ally. She looked in." hello?" she called
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:19 pm

Harley stood in the alley "Hello, I am Harley"
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:33 pm

"I'm Chance." Chance barked, coming to stand beside Roxy. Muffin bounced forward next to him. "Hi! I'm Muffin!" She yipped happily.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:17 am

"I am Roxy." she barked proudly. Her tail swished, eyes narrowed, a few hairs raised on her back,as if sh didn't trust him yet.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:04 pm

"Why are you calling everyone?" Muffin asked curiously, tilting her head. Chance narrowed his eyes, a slight glare. "I'd like to know that too." He growled softly.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:48 pm

"I wish to give you high-class dogs a home" he barked
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:45 pm

Roxy rolled her eyes. " ya, sure." she huffed
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:00 pm

Chance looked at him as if he was crazy. "First off, why would you do that? You don't know any of us, and now you're just calling random pets you assume are homeless and trying to give them a home." He growled suspiciously. Muffin pawed him over the ear(Chance I mean o3o). "Quit being so mean! He's trying to help us!" She pouted.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:48 pm

Harley just said cooly "Is there anything wrong with trying to help?"
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:26 am

"No!" Muffin yipped before Chance or Roxy could speak. She bounced around Harley, looking excited. "Thanks for helping us Harley!" She piped up happily.
Chance rolled his eyes. "Yeah whatever..." He growled softly.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:38 am

"ugh." she huffed. "I will be back with our stuff..." she trotted away her tail swishing with anger
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:22 pm

Chance followed, going to help. "I don't trust him either. It just doesn't make sense." He muttered when they were back at the old camp.

Muffin blinked up at the large dog. "How do you plan to help us?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:17 pm

Harley narrowed his eyes at the to dogs leaving then smiled at Muffin "I'm going to give you guys a home and protect all of you from...rats"
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:11 am

"me nither." she growled "i just don't know..."She picked up the carryer and looped it over her. "come on."

Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:04 am

ooc:....I'm listening to "I CAN SWING MY SWORD" and now it's stuck in my head ._.

ic: Chance nodded and helped carry the stuff.

Muffin perked her ears. "Rats?" She whimpered. "There are rats here? Ew!!"
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:01 pm

***timeskip***

Roxy carried the stuff to the ally and pawed the buckle tell it popped off. it slid to the ground with a thud."what is going on?" she asked shaking herself.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:55 pm

Muffin looked at them. "He says he can find us a home and protect us from the rats! I don't really know what that means but gross right? They must wallow in trash every day! Eww!" She laughed.

Chance flinched, dropping the case, his eyes wide. "There are rats here?! Why didn't you say something before?" He growled, glaring at Harley. "We could have died just by going back to get our stuff!" These words made Muffin whimper in fear and scoot close to Harley. "W-what do you mean? Chance, you're scaring me!"

Chance blinked and shook his head. "Sorry Muffin, I'm just annoyed." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:28 pm

Harley growled toward Chance "Do you want help or not?" and turned again toward Muffin "These rats don't wallow in trash much they actually kill today that is why I called you all to protect to from getting torn apart by rats" he barked seriously
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:43 pm

Roxy Stayed silent. She looked up at Harley. "fine. but don't think I am going do consider you as a friend." she huffed and dragged the carryer over to the corner.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:36 am

Chance nodded in agreement to Roxy's statement and helped set up for tonight.

Muffin sat down, ears perked, as if listening for rats. "Will they eat us?" She whimpered.

ooc: You guys can reply but then we should wait for everyone else...
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:13 pm

OOC: Yeah

Harley barked "Not if I can help it"
Back to top Go down
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:09 am

Is this when rats come in?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next