City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darky

Darky

Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:45 pm

No in part 3 I the first attack Smile
Back to top Go down
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:51 pm

Spots poked her head out of a corner, seeing the dogs. She quickly pulled back in, waiting, hoping that they would leave.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:48 pm

Roxy scented the dog at once. She growled and barked. "come out!"
Back to top Go down
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:11 pm

Spots walked out, shaking with fear and eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:09 am

Roxy took a deep breath and let herself relax." you came here for a home, right?"
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:18 am

OOC: Was Spots there already cause she's middle class? Or did she just come to fin a home?

IC: Harley padded over "This is Spots"
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:56 am

Muffin looked over. "Hi there!" She greeted happily. "I'm Muffin."
Back to top Go down
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:02 pm

"Y-you could s-say that."

Last edited by Ima Fishy! on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:50 pm

Roxy padded over to chance and sat down." I am Roxy." she barked.
Back to top Go down
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:18 pm

Ooc: alley dog XP

"Hi." she said looking at Muffin.

Ooc: Muffin is the only one who doesn't scare her
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:08 pm

ooc: Lol probably because she's like the tiniest one here XD Or maybe because she's an adorable bundle of joy.

ic: Chance padded over. "Who's this? Another stranger?" He huffed, though he looked curious. "I'm Chance." He barked.
Back to top Go down
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Spots backed up a little. Why you gotta make her so scared?
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:16 pm

Muffin looked over at Chance. "Careful she seems a little nervous!" She warned, rolling her eyes. Chance flattened his ears. "Sorry I didn't know..." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:21 am

Roxy backed up Chance, "we already have gone though much. We have to be careful."
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:40 pm

Of course, the next dog the group ran into was a small Yorkie that had ventured into the alley trying to find a way to get back into her building. "No!" She whined. "I am meant to live in that house! I'm not supposed to be on the street! Let me in! I demand it!" Prissy howled. "You humans are so disrespectful!" It was when she heard the voices of others did she nearly jump out of her skin and turn to face the small group of pampered pooches huddled around a larger, dirtier dog. He must have lived in this wretched place. "Who are all of you?!" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:46 pm

Ooc: spot isn't a high class

Spots instantly ran over behind Something to hide.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:47 pm

Roxy looked over at the other dog. "uh, hi! I am Roxy" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:46 pm

"Hello" barked the huge dog
Back to top Go down
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:48 pm

Ooc: are there trash cans in the alley???
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:50 pm

OOC: ya
Back to top Go down
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:54 pm

Shock, who was sleeping in a trash can, was woken up by new dog came. She poked her head out of the can a little to see what was going on.

Ooc: I must make haste! For now, I must make a pup for rox
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:24 am

Chance looked over at the yorkie. "Great, more strangers." He muttered to himself.

Muffin bounced up and down happily. "Hi hi!~ Come over here! Our owners threw us out too!" She barked.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:03 pm

Roxy Sighed and scrambled under the dumpster and rested her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home   Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot Part #2: The High-CLass Find a Home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2