City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Wandering Stray

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverWing

SilverWing

A Wandering Stray Empty
PostSubject: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:47 pm

Prince trotted along in the trailer park looking for something to do. His eyes caught on a garbage can in front of a trailer. " Awesome!!! A garbage can, my favorite toy!!!" he said to himself as he raced toward the trash can. He jumped right into it. He found a chicken leg and began chewing on it while he dug throughout the trash looking for for prizes.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

A Wandering Stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Roxy, Who was taking a brake from her pups, Trotted along the trailer park noticing another dog digging through the trash.

Jake, who was very excited, He followed his mother to the trailer park. He crouched behind another trash can waiting for a good time to surpirise her.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

A Wandering Stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:36 pm

Prince's ear pricked up at the sound of another creature. His head popped out of the trash can, the chicken leg still in his mouth. He dropped his prize and growled softly at the dog.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

A Wandering Stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:49 am

Roxy raised her fur on her neck. She wasn't going to let this dog show her up.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

A Wandering Stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:15 am

Prince growled louder. He picked up his find and put it in a hole under a trailer. Then he started to walk toward Roxy. He bared his teeth, his hackles raised. " What's a pretty lady like you doing in this dump? " he asked with a devilish smile.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

A Wandering Stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:31 am

Chance hopped down behind him. "What's a dump like you talking to my mate that way?" He snarled. Hackles raising, he bared sharp teeth.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

A Wandering Stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:53 pm

Prince turned around to see who was talking. He chuckled at the sight of a small growling terrier. Prince looked behind him at Roxy. " HE is your idea of a mate??? He couldn't protect you from a squirrel!!!" he said with a chuckle. He laughed as he trotted away to get his chicken leg.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

A Wandering Stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:43 pm

Roxy thanked Chance with a lick to the ear. She Glanced at the other dog angerly.

Jake snuck past his pearants and closed in on the dog who angered his pearants. Jake crouched for a moment before springing up on the dog and bit in t his ear. Spite Jake's tiny puppy size, a bite to the ear might just hurt.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

A Wandering Stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:04 pm

Prince looked up seeing the pup o his ear. " May I help you???" he asked. He touched his head to the ground shaking his head slightly making the pup fall softly to the ground. Prince grabbed the pup by the scruff gently without hurting him and trotted over to his parents. He lied the pup in front of them. " I believe this might be yours. " he said looking down at the pup.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

A Wandering Stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:23 pm

Jake growled and nipped at the dog. "Grrrr stay away!" He snarled

Roxy picked up jake and placed him under her.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

A Wandering Stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:38 pm

"Im sorry about the growling and being mean and all that." he said looking at the ground. " It's just I got attack by a raccoon last night, so I was a little skittish today." He stood up to show dry blood coving his right back leg. He then sat down again.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

A Wandering Stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Roxy flinched at the blood.She Glanced at Chance. "Should we invite him to the ally?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

A Wandering Stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm

" You don't have to be so kind. Im fine really." He lifted his wounded leg off the ground cause it was starting to sting again.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

A Wandering Stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:55 pm

ooc: after this lets wait for storm

ic:"no, that looks like it really hurts!" Roxandd studyed it, thinking of some of the best remidys.

Jake bounced out from under his mother.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

A Wandering Stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:02 pm

Prince looked down at his wounded leg. " I't fine. Ive had a lot worse." Prince looked at the energetic pup and chuckled. He reached his head toward his leg to try and lick the dry blood away. As his head moved his police dog badge untucked from his collar. He didn't notice it as it dangled from his neck and he continued licking his blood.

ooc: ok sorry had to put that out there, lets wait NOW
And maybe get Golden or someone to meet Amber at the apartments
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

A Wandering Stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:37 pm

Chance narrowed his eyes. "I don't want him near the pups, but if he wants to he can." He growled softly.
Back to top Go down
Jellybean (pepper)

Jellybean (pepper)

A Wandering Stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:38 am

Jellybean didn't listen to her father.She walked up to Prince "Hi there!" she barked hapily.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

A Wandering Stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:34 am

ooc: um.. you weren't there... only Jake was... the other pups are under the dumpster in the ally. CX
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

A Wandering Stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:33 pm

Prince trotted over to get his chicken leg. He grabbed it in his jaws and dropped it in front of Roxy. " I think you need this more than me. " he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

A Wandering Stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:21 pm

Roxy Tilted her head, but she knew better then to object. "thanks..." she picked up the chicken leg in her mouth and held it ready to go to the ally.

Jake leaped up and down trying to snatch some chicken from his mother. "mine! mine!" the pup yelped.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

A Wandering Stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:48 pm

Chahnce chuckled at his pup. "That's our boy...one of them anyways." He laughed, turning to follow. But he stopped and looked over his shoulder at Prince. "Thanks." He huffed, following Roxy.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

A Wandering Stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:00 pm

Prince smiled back at Chance. He also chuckled at the small pup. " Have a nice night! " he called at them as he saw the setting sun. He shivered as it got colder. " Where do you guys live anyway? " he said trotted toward them. He wondered if they would be cold in the alleys.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

A Wandering Stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:19 pm

"There's a special little 'camp' we kind of set up. There's a mattress you can sleep on, if you don't mind Muffin there too." Chance replied. "Oh and Muffin is a friend of ours. She may be small, but she..." He was lost for words. Guess you could say Muffin had a way of being cute no matter what emotion she was in. Angry? She'd still choose cute words to express it...some times. She could tend to get what she wanted from Chance, and he noticed how he's never said 'No' to her. Then again, she doesn't abuse this 'power' of her's, so it was all good.
Back to top Go down
Jellybean (pepper)

Jellybean (pepper)

A Wandering Stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Ooc:oh sorry forgot *poof*.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

A Wandering Stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:33 pm

" Well you can stay at my place, i can tell it's gonna be a cold night. It's warm at my place. And your family can stay there for a while, and Muffin if she wishes to. he said smiling. Prince wagged his tail in a friendly way as he waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Wandering Stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Wandering Stray
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next