City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Wandering Stray

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Splotchy

Splotchy

A Wandering Stray - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:16 pm

Roxy Shock her head. " no, I have my pups to tend to,and it will be very are to travel with them, and keeping them all in order." She sighed
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:25 pm

" My place has lots of room. I own a whole trailer to myself. But it's fine, i understand. he said smiling, he was a little sad they weren't coming though. He turned around and started to walk back to his trailer.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:00 am

Chance padded beside Roxy. "I know he's trying to be nice...But we just met him, and he's offering us to move in with him. It bugs me, though it probably shouldn't, but I think it's a little suspicious." He murmured so only she heard.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:09 am

Prince's ears pricked up. " You can trust me. " he said smiling. He shook his body. The police dog badge that was between his neck and collar was now dangling out for everyone to see.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:34 am

Torm wrote:
Chance padded beside Roxy. "I know he's trying to be nice...But we just met him, and he's offering us to move in with him. It bugs me, though it probably shouldn't, but I think it's a little suspicious." He murmured so only she heard.

ooc: Underlines it :3
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:00 am

ooc: oh sorry didn't see that last part. >-<
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:53 pm

ooc: it is ok, we all make mistakes! ^^

ic: Roxy nodded and stretched When her head was low enough, Jake snatched the chicken from his mover and tried to drag it. "mine!" he yelped again, pulling it a bit farther before sitting down staring at the chicken trying to figure out why he couldn't carry it yet.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:13 pm

Prince chuckled at the young pup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Stray   A Wandering Stray - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Wandering Stray
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2